Here are some useful links for the GPCR researcher. This is just a brief selection, so if you feel that there is something missing that should be here please leave your suggestion at the Feedback section!
- The GPCRDB at the CMBI, the Netherlands.
- The GPCRDB Tools is a collaboration between the Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology, University of Copenhagen and the CMBI, Radboud University Nijmegen.
- The tinyGRAP Mutant Database at the CMBI (formerly at Tromso, Norway).
- The GPCR Oligomerization Knowledge Base (GPCR-OKB) at the Weill Medical College of Cornell University.
- The Natural Variants database.
- GPCRRD, G protein-coupled receptor spatial restraint database for 3-D structure modeling and function annotation.
Our internal project web page (login required for developers) is here.
The gpcr-modsim.org webserver glues-together the following programs: